This is my favorite coleslaw recipe! I think it really is the best coleslaw I have ever had (sorry mom ;p).
- 1 (16 ounce) Bag Coleslaw Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Onion
- 2/3 Cup Creamy Salad Dressing (such as Miracle Whip™)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- Combine the coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the salad dressing, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.