Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grape Soda Float

One night I was reading Mercedes her bedtime stories and we were reading Grover's Bad Awful Day. At the end of the book Grover's mom takes him to get ice cream and he gets a Grape Soda Float. I thought that sounded delicious and I couldn't stop thinking about having one so the next day we went to the store and got the ice cream and the grape soda and had a grape float night.

Ingredients:
  • Your Favorite Grape Soda (I used Grape Crush)
  • Vanilla Ice Cream (Nothing beats Blue Bell)
Directions:
  1. Fill a glass with the vanilla ice cream.
  2. Pour the grape soda over the top and enjoy.
My favorite way to have a float is to drink the pop with a straw and then keep adding more soda till the ice cream is all gone. It make the pop extra creamy and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment