For Valentines Day I made crab legs for Rebekah. They are surprisingly easy and just as delicious as at a restaurant at about half the price.
- 2 Pounds Crab Legs (I used snow crabs)
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place thawed crab legs on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 8-12 minutes (mine were still partially frozen so they took about 15-18 minutes). Almost all crab legs you buy at the grocery store are precooked so you are just getting them hot.
- While crab legs are in oven put the garlic and about 1 Tablespoon of the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic for a few minutes, then begin adding slabs of butter and melting it all together. Once the butter is melted you can skim the white stuff off the top.
- Put your butter sauce and the crab legs in some serving dishes and enjoy!